Okay, so I know this picture is old, but I just can't take it down! Imagine the same kid, but walking, slim, and still gorgeous (and still covered in cookies)!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He's Growing Up!!

I can't believe what a little man he is! He FINALLY figured out how to jump in his bouncy seat today!! He was jumping on purpose, laughing, jumping, laughing... I hate not holding him all the time, but he's just so happy to sit there and play, I have to make that sacrifice! I sit right there with him, though, and tickled his knees. What if I turn into one of those moms that shows up at his dorm room to make his bed for him? Okay - that's a little extreme - but you know what I mean! I can't stand being without him, even if he's right beside me!

He's starting to recognize certain games and songs, and he gets so worked up. And when I came home today he was so excited (and hungry!) that he started kicking his feet in anticipation. He smiles with his whole body - not just his mouth or his face, but his whole self. It's like his little body is just not big enough to hold how happy he is!!

And his fat, fat, fat!! FAT!! I love it! FULL of fat rolls!! He's what I've always wanted - a BIG, happy baby! It's like the quote I heard today: "God knew exactly which kid I wanted, and that was the one He gave me"!!

No comments: