Okay, so I know this picture is old, but I just can't take it down! Imagine the same kid, but walking, slim, and still gorgeous (and still covered in cookies)!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

So Much Fun!!

It is SO MUCH FUN being a mom!! It's all so wonderful : That first moment he wakes up in the morning and gives me those first precious smiles... When he's so tired and ready for a nap, but he doesn't want to give in and go to sleep, and he makes those little "ahhhh ahhhh ahhhh" noises that just make my heart split right in two... The way he takes in the world around him, all bright-eyed and so trusting... How he lays his head down on my shoulder and snuggles in so close... The way he frantically looks for the nipple like he's going to starve to death, and when he finds it he gulps and gulps and gulps while his eyelids droop down in pure bliss... The way he curlers up next to me at night, so close - and it makes me feel like I'm doing a good job, because I know he feels safe and loved. Everything is so perfect, and I've never been so happy. I knew that being a mom would be amazing, I just didn't know what 'amazing' meant until this!

No comments: