Okay, so I know this picture is old, but I just can't take it down! Imagine the same kid, but walking, slim, and still gorgeous (and still covered in cookies)!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thanks to Nana & Aunt Sharon

I just wanted to thank you all for taking such great care of my little guy. He's one happy kid, and I think that's due in large part to how secure he feels with all of you. It is great that I can go to work and not have to worry about him or how he's doing - I know he's being spoiled just as much by all of you (probably more!).

Nana - You've been a lifesaver!! Everyone always asks who keeps him while I'm at work, and I know how special it is that I can say, "my mom". All the women give me this look like, "You lucky thing!" and I just want to tell them, "I know!!". I'm so glad that we have the kind of relationship that makes this work. The only down side is that we don't get a day just to hang out anymore! :-)

Aunt Sharon - Thank you for EVERYTHING!! I am so grateful for all that you and John have done for me over the past few months. It's great that we've become friends, and not just family. And thank you especially for taking such good care of Jeremiah on Saturdays. I hope you know how much we appreciate you!

Thank you all again for being so great!

No comments: